Monday, May 25, 2009

Here's to the 1st Day of Summer

I had to check out with the Principal on friday from school. When I was finished, Weston, Natalie, and I went to the only place to eat in our little town! The Patton Place! YUM YUM!
Look how much we look a like! I took a picture of Weston first, and then decided we should all take a picture to see if people could tell the difference!
People tell me at school that Weston is so HOTT!! I have also had teachers tell me that Natalie is so Beautiful! That makes me happy because I think we all pretty much look alike!
Thanks bro and sis for hanging out with your lame older sister/teacher!
I love you two!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

You and Weston do look alot alike. Elise kinda looks like you too. WESTON IS LOOKIN' HOT! Nate looks like hmmmmm all of us but kinda herself same with Rash. Cami and I look alike and Dad and Chad?
Hmmmm weird but we are all related so I guess it makes sense. That sounds like a deep thought. What a fun way to end the school year out eating together.