Monday, May 25, 2009

VANESSA'S VISIT

Vanessa, this is for you! V came down to AZ and visited on a fun filled weekend of Natalie and Weston's plays, softball games, baby showers, and a day with Me in PE! If you look close you can tell her arms and face are a little bit red! Guess who's arms are who's?????
That's right I am the redhead of the family, but I have the darkest arms! Camille's arm is on the left, and Vanessa's is on the right! Don't worry though, we sent Vanny home with a red glow about her to show her Idaho friends what AZ is all about!
Vanessa getting a ride from Weston on his new bike! I laughed my butt off when I saw her jump on! She also pushed a missionary on the swing set! LOL I dared her to!
We all went to Aunt Louisa's Baby shower! Congrats Louisa!
We also watched Nato pitch a softball game! She rocked, and rocked the other team letting them only score twice!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

That looks like a super fun weekend! You are tan. The burn looks painful too!