This is my Mother's day present! It's a 42" flat screen TV! I'm not even a mom yet, so I can't wait to get a Mother's day present when I really am a MOM!
This is a picture of my favorite thing in the world right now! That's right folks, it is Aloe Vera Gel! BECAUSE...

I played in a Grass volleyball tournament, in which we won! I forgot to put sun block on my feet, and they are fried! I can't even wear shoes with out screaming! So Vanessa, I guess it doesn't only happen to people from out of state!

On Friday we celebrated Holden's birthday at McDonald's. However, it was also Hudson's(pictured above) birthday this week as well! He is so handsom!

Jayden's birthday was the week before! Happy birthday Sweet heart!

Happy Birthday Holden! Thanks for letting me come and party with you! I love you DOBEE!!
1 comment:
boom BAYBAY!!! that's right you guys WON!!! that was the one with robin right? sunburns suck, but it sounds like it was fun....love ya
Post a Comment