Monday, July 7, 2008

Hair Cut

I chopped off 11 inches of my hair for the summer!! Brek wanted me to keep it long for ever, but it needed it cut so bad! I donated it to locks of love. Hopefully someone will enjoy my hair as much as Brek did!!
We went up to Brek sisters wedding a few weeks ago. We drove up with my sister-in-law Camille and her baby boy Bryson!! Brek had just barely got of a midnight shift when we left. Bryson woke up from a nap and saw BREK, and I snapped pictures, because I thought it was so cute how Bryson wanted to play with Uncle Breky!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me that Hair! I'l treat it better then Brek ever did!! lol! Ok that was creepy!! Way to go on the blog! Someday when I am old and married I'll make one. But for now I will stick with being single. Well not single but just not married! you know!!! Anyways you need to call and talk to me more! OK!?!?! Just wanted to say hello from nampa Idaho!!! I love you! -Vanessa

Jess Pollard said...

Cute hair - I love it short!