So I can't get my comment thing to work!! I have no idea why not!! It is making me so mad;however, if you want to post a comment click on the time under the post, and it will pop you up to a new window. You will see my post, and then it will let you post a comment!! It worked for me when I tried it, so I hope it works for all of you!!
7 comments:
YAY! I finally found your blog!! Now I just need your email address so I can invite you to see mine. Just reply to this comment and I will see it. THANKS!
LEAH pee! i found your blog, YAY!! you have to check out mine, there is a pic of you and me. your so adorable. your a cute little wife! I miss you!!
wahoo... i can comment!
Ok better than nothing....You made a cutie blog! It was fun to look at pictures I hadn't seen! We are in Oregon it is relaxing.
I was wondering why you didn't have a comment thing! Well, I'm glad something has worked out....now I can let you know that I've been spying on you! Glad you joined the rest of the gang!
Leah! I found your blog!! Your wedding pics are so beautiful!!! You look so happy! Anyways come take a look at my page and my baby!! TerryandHeatherLee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment