Over Christmas Break Brek and I have been hunting like Crazy. I had a deer hunt in December, but did not kill anything. I had a javelina tag in Januray. Brek got off of work early on Saturday January 2, 2010 and meet me at a gas station to go hunting for a Pig!! I shot this pig with my bow right before it got dark. It weighed 50LBS. I shot it 20Yards away from me, the arrow went clean through the pig, and we found him 10Yards from where I shot him at! It was fun, but he stunk worse than a skunk!!


Rylee and Bryson came out to see the pick and were both a little scared. Rylee saw the blood and said that's disgusting!! LOLRylee's little sister Jayden loved it!
3 comments:
EEWWWW that is disgusting. Did you eat it too? Ugly, annoying, stinky, scary Javelina's! Nice bow skillz though!
i didnt know you were into hunting thats interesting....
Ewww! He is UGLY! I didn't realize you had to have a tag to kill a javelina.. soo great job on your excellent bow skills! I can't wait to see you in April, and to watch your "intruder" dress rehearsal, heheh! I had fun texting you last night. Love ya.
Post a Comment