Vanessa and Me sporting our BSU outfits before the game! I love you Vanessa! It was so fun to be with you! I'm so glad you and I are so much alike! I love you and am grateful that you are one of my BFF'S!!

Vanny and Peah with the SMURF TURF Behind!
Westo, Hedda, Vanny, and Peah with the SMURF TURF! Zach and Scott waited all day at the Stadium so we could have front row seats in the End Zone! Weston told me that he thought it was cooler than a UofA Basketball Game! Thanks Zach and Heather we had a blast!
I Sprained my ankle Tuesday night playing basketball with Scott, Vanessa, Weston, and some guys from Scott and Rachelle's ward! However, I got a brace and played volleyball on it Thursday morning with all my sisters!!


Before the BSU game we went with all of the GIRLS and Weston to Chuck E. Cheeses! It was so fun playing all the crazy games, "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!"RACHELLE WAS THE CHAMP! I got these pictur
es drawn for one token, but Teners had to have her cup in both of them!
This is Weston and ME on the airplane back to AZ! It was really early saturday morning, and Weston did not want to sit by Nat or Elise because I said that I was funner! I'm not really I just brought Brek's portable DVD player and weston wanted to watch a movie!
es drawn for one token, but Teners had to have her cup in both of them!
I took some crazy pictures with MalPal! We text this picture to Brek who had to work in AZ!
When we were at Chuck E. Tenners was tired, so I stole her from Rachelle and went and watched the Chuck E Band! Tenners fell right asleep on me! I held her during her nap! I'm sure people thought she was my kid because of her redhair, regardless I love her so much!
This is Weston and ME on the airplane back to AZ! It was really early saturday morning, and Weston did not want to sit by Nat or Elise because I said that I was funner! I'm not really I just brought Brek's portable DVD player and weston wanted to watch a movie!Thanks to Rachelle and Scott, for letting us trash and crash at your house, and for feeding as lunch! Thanks to Vanessa for picking us up from the airport late Monday night!
Thanks to Heather and Zach for being our Thanksgiving host! For paying for everything, and for making our trips to Idaho a Blast!
I cried the morning that we left because I love
each of you so much! I love being with you all
even though sometimes I am cranky! Everytime
we are all together I feel our mother's spirit and
her love for each of us! Thanks again I love you
all and miss being around you, laughing, playing games,
cooking, and crazy Black Friday shopping!
2 comments:
It was such a fun week! That Cold BSU game was super fun actually! Thanks for your help with cooking and dishes and for grabbing mad deals on black friday!
we had a blast with you guys! i was so sad that right when T started to warm up to you guys, it was time for you to go back home! :( i had a good laugh AGAIN at the chucke e. cheese pictures with tenners and her stupid sippy cup in the way. what a waste of a token! hahaha. and i love the picture of her sleepin' on you. too cute. thanks again for coming, and hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Post a Comment