Friday, October 16, 2009

Larson's

I got to spend some time with the Larson family while Katy, Brian, and Kelsey were at girl's camp! We did all kinds of fun stuff like... go shopping for a puppy, went to the zoo, rented movies, and ate a ton of junk food! One of the days I couldn't find Spencer and Bradyen. As I started looking, I found them in the boys room playing the WI! You have to realize how young these boys are! I was laughing so hard as Bradyen bossed Spencer around telling him what he was suppose to be doing! After I took pictures, I told Bradyen I would play instead of Spencer, he let me, but was really made when I came back to beat him! I wasn't trying to make him mad, I just want the WI Spencer to get his skill level higher!
I love you Spence!

No comments: