Friday, October 16, 2009

California/ Magic Mountain

We went to California for three days to visit Grandma and Grandpa Jones because Brek had never seen their CASA! We had such a good time, and even got to sneak to Magic Mountain for one of the days! I don't know why, but every time I put in a picture that is long, it always puts them sideways! ANNOYING!!!!
We are so thankful for Grandparents who live the gospel and teach the correct principles in their home! We are also glad that grandma Jones is such a great Hostess and makes us yummy food! It was fun seeing all of the Jones family that lives close to Grandma and Grandpa! Brek finally got to meet my Dad's family!
Brek and I went to Magic Mountain the day after we got to California! I had got the driving directions off of the Internet in Sierra Vista, so we followed the directions to the T even though Uncle Warren had given us different directions! The driving directions were absolutely wrong. We went to an old neighborhood with no roller coaster rides! Thank goodness I have a dad! I called him immediately, and he gave us correct directions! Breky was a little mad but more annoyed! Brek hadn't road a rollercoaster since his family dropped is oldest brother off on his mission! I wanted to start him off slow, but then we went to Goliathe, and there was no line! If you didn't know, that is the biggest ride at the park! Throughout the whole days ride of over 10 rollercoaster, Brek decided that Goliathe is one of the best ones!
The above picture is called Tatsu! YOu are strapped in, then they tilt your seat so you are acctually flying with your back to the roller coaster facing down! I usually love roller coaster, but this one freaked me out! I kept saying to Brek "I don't think this was a good idea!" When we got done with the ride, it became my favorite just because it gave me the biggest thrill!
All the rides were fun! I'm so glad I have a husband who's not a chicken and will ride all the crazy rides with me!

No comments: