Thursday, February 19, 2009
Road Trip from Vegas to Utah
I arrived in Vegas Friday morning! Breianna picked me up from the airport and we went on our way! Here are some fun pictures from our drive!
This is the best picture I could get of the St. George Temple.
It was crazy to acctually see snow! I love the mountains and the snow, but I am so thankful for living in AZ! I am an AZ Girl!!
We stopped in Provo, at BYU, to visit our friend Leslie! I have not seen her since I was married! It was good to see her and catch up! Good luck at school Leslie! There is an end I promise!
I hate having a double chin, so in the picture above, I stuck out my very long neck! That looks stupid too!
We found this poster at the apartments Leslie lives in! Only at BYU!!!
We then stopped in Draper Friday night to see my other BFF Emily!! She through a party, and all these crazy boys wouldn't leave us alone!! I love AZ!!
We spent the night at Breianna's aunt and uncle's house, and woke up the next morning to go snowboarding!
We put on so many layers so that we wouldn't get cold!! It actually worked better as padding for all of the times we fell!!
We started off on these little kid hills, that we were scared of. We tried the hill we are sitting on once, and then decided to go down the lift! That was not a very bright idea! I think that I ate it about 25 times going down the mountain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment