The school gets tickets to the Renaissance Festival every other year! I am a middle school teacher, and was able to go be a chaperone!

We went and watched a fight! It was pretty LAME-O, but it was free!!

Weston and I both bought a turkey leg (so we thought). When we were eating them a lady came up to us and said! That's not turkey! Look at the meat it's EMU!!!! It totally grossed me out, and I gave the rest of my leg to the kids in my group!!

I watched the NUN show with my group! They are hilarious, but bad at the same time! My kids kept asking people if they had seen the nuns! We were the only group! Everyone else missed out because there were Five constipated men in the BIBLE (that's for you Kelli).

This is the wonderful Weston the Belly Dancer!! We had such a good time together!!

I am so glad to be back from Las Vegas and Utah! I love Arizona, the heat, the desert, and my sweet BREKY POOH!
3 comments:
That's crazy that you are a teacher for the trips and stuff i remember going on that trip like six years ago...HaHa that picture of weston is hilarious!! Weston might want to lay off the turkey legs
Hey Leah! Looks like you're having a lot of fun! We need to talk more!
That is cool you got to go on a fun trip with Westy! It looked like you guys had a blast! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment