This blog is to stay in touch with friends and family!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Pumpkins
Yes, Brek and I attempted to carve pumpkins this year! He said the last time that he had carved a pumpkin was when he was nine years old. I said, Welcome to the Jones family tradition of carving pumpkins every year!! I love it. I bet you can't gues which pumpkin Brek carved, and which one I carved!! I found the sweet Coyote on the Internet, and Brek stole it. So yes, I free handed the Gila Monster and EAC!! Represent!!! We had fun carving until midnight, and were tired the next day for work!!
Cool pumpkins! The redhead store looked like you would love it too! I miss softball but am loving playing city volleyball right now! My phone is broken right now and I have lost all my phone numbers so that is not good! I need to call you sometime!
I totally miss hanging out with you too! When were you saying you will be in Silver??? I thought you said you had to go back once more in December or something...i'm hoping. If you go to Silver...no matter when it is...let me know and I will totally blow off Jesse and hang out with you! Miss you!
2 comments:
Cool pumpkins! The redhead store looked like you would love it too! I miss softball but am loving playing city volleyball right now! My phone is broken right now and I have lost all my phone numbers so that is not good! I need to call you sometime!
I totally miss hanging out with you too! When were you saying you will be in Silver??? I thought you said you had to go back once more in December or something...i'm hoping. If you go to Silver...no matter when it is...let me know and I will totally blow off Jesse and hang out with you! Miss you!
Post a Comment