We went to Bass Pro shop while we were in Mesa a few weeks ago for the softball tournament! Brek could live in there, but luckily we were only in the store for about four to five hours!! We had a lot of fun, and Brek bought some toys. I love going with him shopping, because if he spends money he has to make it up to me by letting me spend some!! I love the redhead brand!! It is my favorite, hence the name!! I had to buy a shirt that said REDHEAD on it!! That is all I could find that I wanted!! I have decided if we ever have a hunting show on TV (Brek really wants to have one) that we will be sponsered by Redhead!! That could even be the name of our show!!
Above the entrance door at Bass Pro shop it says these words, "Welcome Fisherman, Hunters, and Other Liars!!" I got a kick out of it, so I had to take a picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment