Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Journal #5
What role does instruction and the design of instruction play in Classroom Management? What about assessments and the design of those assessments?
I believe that the role of instruction and the design of instruction play a huge role in Classroom Management. If teachers have no design of instruction, and are not prepared to teach a class, the students will recognize that. This can effect classroom management negatively, and may cause a teacher to be reacting to a situtation rather then proactive and prepared.
I also believe that assessments and the design of those assessments play a main role in Classroom Management. I have had teacher who do not teach the information that they are testing on. When I have taken these classes, I feel like I do not need to pay attention to the teacher because he or she is not talking about what needs to be learned. I am sure that public school students feel the same way. There can not be good classroom management if the students do not need to pay attention. Therefore, the assessment and design of assesments are vital to good Classroom Management.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment