Saturday, September 13, 2008
My Strengths
1. I think that a characteristic that I have that will be helpful as a teacher is being a leader. I have always felt like I lead by example. This has already shown threw in my practice teaching. I have had a parent come up to me and tell me that their son loves PE. He thought that it was so cool that I taught them all the activities by showing them not just telling them.
2. I think that a quality that might get in the way of my success as a teacher is patience. I have a short temper. I have learned the last couple years how to control it, but my lack of patience and my temper mixed together could create big problems for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you're having fun at school and learning alot. I don't think there is a perfect job but you loving sports and now teaching PE that is pretty close! Someday I will find out what my perfect job is. Right now nursing pays to good to make a change right now but it is not my PASSION!
Post a Comment