Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quad Ride

Once I started the gravel piles I couldn't stop. It was so much fun!! I finally got Brave, and rode up one of the gravel piles. I screamed at the top my lungs, and then started laughing because I sounded like such a girl!!!
We rode down a wash for a long time, and guess what was holding up the side of the wash, these old rusty cars. I had to stop and take a picture!!!
Oh my BRAVE HUSBAND!!
Dare devil Brek went crazy at this gravel pit we rode in!! I was so scared at first to go up the huge piles of gravel! This is one of the views we had. It is way better in real life!! Next time someone comes to visit I will have to let them see it in person on a quad!!
This is my Breky getting his quad of the trailor. I had already got mine off and was sitting waiting for him to come down so we could ride!!
Before we went on our quad ride, we stop at our favorite Taco shop for breakfast burrito's. They were so yummy!! This is our favorite place to eat in town! Our tummies get full and Brek gets to practice his spanish!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come you never took me to Rodolofos taco shop? Hm! lol Dude that looks so fun. I want to ride a quad so bad. People here make fun of me for calling it a quad! Idaho people are weird! Anyways I am jealous of your fun day out on the quads! love you, Vanessa