When I lived in Silver City, I worked in a craft store. My boss was awesome!! She let the boys scout have a yard sale one saturday, and this piano showed up to be sold! I worked on saturday and had to go outside to play the piano!! There was a sign on it that said three hundred dollars! After I played for a little bit, I went back in to watch the shop. When the yard sale was almost over, I asked the scout leader if he had sold the piano yet. He told me no, so I asked him how much he would sale it for. He told me I could just have it. I told him fifty bucks for the boys scouts, and he sold it to me. It still needs a lot of work on it, but I am a proud owner of an early 19 hundreds piano!!
No comments:
Post a Comment