Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Monday night FHE, Brek and I decided to carve pumpkins! We carved them at Ryan and Camille's house. Brek and I both couldn't decide what to carve this year! If you remember last year we both did an animal! Well this year I carved the most simple face that I found in one of Camille's magazines! Brek made a silly face at me when I showed him what I was carving and I told him to carve the face he just made!
Brek's pumpkin is on the right, yes it is cross eyed with a goofy smile and buck teeth! We have such a good time together!! This whole week has been fall break for me, and Brek has made it so fun! On his two days off we went shooting with his rifles, clay pigeon shooting with shot guns, scouting for deer, and went quail hunting! I have stayed so busy, and have had such a good time doing it! I have been reminded again and again this week why I am so in love with my husband! I love you babe!

2 comments:

mrs. searles said...

I'm a little jealous! I want to carve pumpkins!

Heather K said...

Brek's pumpkin is hilarious! Um I think I would be mad at my husband if he took me shooting and hunting for my Brek. So you were definately made for each other! LOL! I skipped YW's when they went shooting. =) Glad you guys have so much fun together and enjoy the same things....being friends is super important! I've loved catching up with you and the phone calls. I am so excited for your visit! THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!