So I haven't posted in a really long time! I take pictures like crazy, but due to the end of the school year have not found time to download them! So, TA DA it is all happening right now!

This is my Grandpa Higginbotham's beautiful farm! I worked countless hours on it when I was a kid! I love it, and I love that my family has picnics and still gets together there just like Grandpa intended! So this post is for all of you in my family who live out of town and miss out on all the fun Higginbotham stuff we do!

This picture was taken while all of the cousins were on the easter egg hunt! FUN, FUN!!

This is when the cousins anxiously waited to go and find the hundreds of eggs that the big cousins had hidden!

This is Natalie distracting the younger cousins while the older ones hide the eggs!

This is me and my second mom! I love you Aunt Amy! I am so grateful for all that you have done for me, and for keeping my eye on the gospel while I was struggling through high school! Thanks a million!

This is the gooodie table! For Easter we all pack our own lunches, but bring sweets for everyone! For your information, Grandma Higgi made her potatoe salad this year for everyone too!

This picture was taken for Aunt Heidy! These are some of my mom's sisters! I love them so much! Obviously Heidy is the crazy one (That's because she's the youngest one). I love you all so much, and am grateful for all of your suport!

This is my dead sexy husband! Doesn't he look good! I caught him day dreaming (probably about hunting).

This is my little sister Nat (AKA one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world), and my parents! They hogged all of the puppy chow!

This picture was taken as I was standing in the rain getting wet! I found it funny to see all of my family racing in the hay barn for shelter as a little April shower hit!

This was part of the picnic before the shower! My grandma was smart and just stayed in the barn the whole time!
P.S. I am so thankful for the Higginbotham family, and that we are eternal! I am also thankful that I married someone that was raised close to where I was so that I can go and see all of my cousins on holidays!
P.S.S. Aunt Katy, if you want somemore pictures I have plenty of your kids! Just email me and let me know!
1 comment:
Fun pictures of everybody and the yummy food. The only thing I miss about AZ is my family of course! We are excited to see Dad this weekend and hang out together in Boise.
Post a Comment