Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family

My little sister just got married on January 2nd. I was looking at everyone else's blogs, and saw this picture on The Jones Family's from Camille and Rob's lunch in. I thought it was crazy that this is our huge family (minus Justin). Over half of us our married, but there are five that are still single. I can only imagine our mass in about five years!! I can't wait! I love big families, and I am thankful for a mother and father who chose to have a large family!! I would not have asked for it any other way!

4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

big families ARE fun. i love this picture too, just like you! :) it is getting SO fun to get together and every time we add a family member (in-law or grand-baby) it is just SO much more fun! i love in this pic that tenley and brynlyn are staring at each other. so cute! love ya. it's midnight and i'm off to "brine" a turkey so i can cook it tomorrow!!

Leah Haymore said...

Rachelle, That's amazing that you already commented! I just put this picture on about ten minutes ago!! You must be a nut about blogging.

Kara said...

My family isn't near as big as yours, but still, there's definitely nothing better than family! The more the merrier! :)

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YUP.. i'm amazing :) i sit at my computer all day, refreshing my page waiting for someone to do a post so that i can be the FIRST one to comment, EVERY time. i can't sleep at night if i don't. hehehe