Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday's Adventure

For those of you who do not know, my husband loves to hunt!! He has not killed his deer for this year yet. Even though I have already killed my deer, I decided to go hunting with him Saturday. We drove roads all morning, and then decided to go see a tree stand. Brek made me climb in the stand first, and then he decided he wanted to sit in it too. I had to take pictures.
On our way into the tree stand, he had me drive this crazy road. I finally stopped the truck and told him that I was not driving any farther. There was a huge cut in the road, that I did not trust myself to take. He switched me sides, and drove the rest of the way. Going through this spot was not bad on the way there, but on the way out it was horrible. Two bikers stopped and lended us a hand. It was a wonderful adventure for a Saturday afternoon!!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Yeah freaky road! The tree seat looked cool and sneaky! he he